Travel Document

We offer a comprehensive immigration preparation and guidance service for your US Citizenship & Immigration Service petitions.

For your convenience, we offer in-house birth certificate translation services and passport photos, which are sometimes part of the list of items USCIS needs to begin the process of your immigration case.

*USCIS fees for filing and biometric services are not included in our price.   

Application for Deferred Action

for Childhood Arrivals and

Employment Authorization

Renewal of Deferred Action

for Childhood Arrivals

  • Assistance with USCIS fee waivers for low income clients.
  • Complete written guidance of the entire immigration process with timelines from beginning to end.
  • Electronic notification of acceptance of your application.
  • Certificate translation services
  • Passport photos
  • Free mailing costs
  • Submission of petitions within two business days of completion 


Renew/Replace your

Permanent Resident Card

Application to Renew/Replace

Permanent Resident Card

To apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document or advance parole travel document to provide eligibility to return to the U.S.

Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center
3151 W. 5th St., Suite E-202, Oxnard, CA 93030 US
Phone: 805-984-8484 Website:

 Bilingual Support    (805) 984-8484    En Español

If your 2 or 3-year consideration for deferred action grant is expiring, you may request a DACA Renewal


Apply to become a citizen of the U.S.A.


ask about fee waiver

Green Cards

​​If you experience financial difficulties, you may be eligible to receive a fee waiver and avoid paying USCIS filing and biometric fees, which can help you save hundreds of dollars.

Also Available On-Site

Empowering immigrants and their families by simplifying the U.S. immigration process. 

Low income?

You may qualify for a

Fee Waiver from USCIS.

Inadmissibility Waivers

Passport Photos

Certificate Translations

Financial Assistance Options for Low

Income Clients


Process Guide

ask about fee waiver


For citizens or lawful permanent residents of the U.S. to establish the relationship to certain relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.



$75 to $300*


We  provide immigration preparation services


Apply for President Obama's executive order for consideration to defer removal​ action and grant work authorization for people who came to the U.S. as children

For U.S. citizens who would like to bring their fiance to the United States.



Easy & Affordable

In court


Work Permit Renewal

Immigration Assistance

 Adjustment of status is the process by which an eligible individual already in the United States can get permanent resident status (a green card) without having to return to their home country to complete visa processing.

Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center
3151 W. 5th St., Suite E-202, Oxnard, CA 93030

Renew Green Card, Apply for Citizenship, Naturalization, DACA Renewal, Permanent Resident Card, Oxnard, Ventura County, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Santa Paula, Camarillo, Moorpark

Application for Naturalization/Citizenship

We provide guidance and submit your package to USCIS

Fiance Visa & Consular Processing

Gather and organize supporting documents


Petition For Relative

An easy and economical way to assist you with your immigration process

Avoid Filing Fees

An individual who is the beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition and has an immigrant visa number immediately available may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate abroad for an immigrant visa in order to come to the United States and be admitted as a permanent resident. 

DACA Renewal


Provisional Waivers




​​A comprehensive immigration preparation and guidance service for your US Citizenship & Immigration Service petitions.

Application for Travel Document

Adjustment of Status

Consular Processing


Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center is a private entity that offers consultancy and assistive services in regards to immigration and financial matters. We are not affiliated with the United States government or any other federal, state or local government agency. Our immigration assistance center is not a law office, we provide nonlegal advice concerning immigration matters for applications to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. We are not lawyers nor a substitute for the advice of law professionals.

About │ Contact │ En Español  Copyright © Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center. All rights reserved.

To renew your work permit

Fiance Visa & Consular Processing

Petition for Relative

Work Permit Renewal

ask about fee waiver


Consular Processing

Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers

Many Other Immigration Services Also Available

Adjustment of Status

Easy and Affordable Immigration Assistance

*More United States Citizenship and Immigration Services available. Reach us at 1 (805) 984-8484 for more details.