DACA Renewal

Green Cards

Application for Travel Document


Petition For Relative

To apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document or advance parole travel document to provide eligibility to return to the U.S.



Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of Status



*More United States Citizenship and Immigration Services available. Reach us at 1 (805) 984-8484 for more details.

  • Assistance with USCIS fee waivers for low income clients.
  • Complete written guidance of the entire immigration process with timelines from beginning to end.
  • Electronic notification of acceptance of your application.
  • Certificate translation services
  • Passport photos
  • Free mailing costs
  • Submission of petitions within two business days of completion 

Immigration Assistance

We provide guidance and submit your package to USCIS


Easy and Affordable Immigration Assistance

ask about fee waiver

Petition for Relative

Also Available 




Renewal of Deferred Action

for Childhood Arrivals

Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center
3151 W. 5th St., Suite E-202, Oxnard, CA 93030 US
Phone: 805-984-8484 Website: http://fifthstreetimmigration.com/

Low income?

You may qualify for a

Fee Waiver from USCIS.

An easy and economical way to assist you with your immigration process

Work Permit Renewal

In Court


Fiance Visa & Consular Processing

We provide immigration preparation service

Many Other Immigration Services Also Available 

$75 to $300*

Provisional Waivers

An individual who is the beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition and has an immigrant visa number immediately available may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate abroad for an immigrant visa in order to come to the United States and be admitted as a permanent resident. 

Application for Naturalization/Citizenship

 Bilingual Support    (805) 984-8484    En Español


Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center is a private entity that offers consultancy and assistive services in regards to immigration and financial matters. We are not affiliated with the United States government or any other federal, state or local government agency. Our immigration assistance center is not a law office, we provide nonlegal advice concerning immigration matters for applications to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. We are not lawyers nor a substitute for the advice of law professionals.

About │ Contact │ En Español  Copyright © Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center. All rights reserved.

​​A comprehensive immigration preparation and guidance service for your US Citizenship & Immigration Service petitions.

Gather and organize supporting documents

 Adjustment of status is the process by which an eligible individual already in the United States can get permanent resident status (a green card) without having to return to their home country to complete visa processing.

We offer a comprehensive immigration preparation and guidance service for your US Citizenship & Immigration Service petitions.

For your convenience, we offer in-house birth certificate translation services and passport photos, which are sometimes part of the list of items USCIS needs to begin the process of your immigration case.

*USCIS fees for filing and biometric services are not included in our price.   

Passport Photos

Certificate Translations

Financial Assistance Options for Low

Income Clients


Process Guide

Apply for President Obama's executive order for consideration to defer removal​ action and grant work authorization for people who came to the U.S. as children

Consular Processing

Inadmissibility Waivers

Easy & Affordable

If your 2 or 3-year consideration for deferred action grant is expiring, you may request a DACA Renewal

To renew your work permit

If you experience financial difficulties, you may be eligible to receive a fee waiver and avoid paying USCIS filing and biometric fees, which can help you save hundreds of dollars.

Immigration applications and forms, Petition for Relative, Fiancé K1 Visa, Petition for Spouse based on Marriage, Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Santa Paula, Camarillo, Moorpark

Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers


Application for Deferred Action

for Childhood Arrivals and

Employment Authorization


Work Permit Renewal

Travel Document

Consular Processing

For citizens or lawful permanent residents of the U.S. to establish the relationship to certain relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.



Fiance Visa & Consular Processing


Empowering immigrants and their families by simplifying the U.S. immigration process. 

Apply to become a citizen of the U.S.A.

ask about fee waiver

Application to Renew/Replace

Permanent Resident Card


Fifth Street Immigration Assistance Center
3151 W. 5th St., Suite E-202, Oxnard, CA 93030

ask about fee waiver

For U.S. citizens who would like to bring their fiance to the United States.

Renew/Replace your

Permanent Resident Card

Avoid Filing Fees